Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I perfer my beer from a long neck cant stand the aluminum taste. But cans is all joe had so beggers cant be choosers. Cant wait to take her mudding. Snow will be fun this year..no more getting stuck at work for three days during a freak feb blizzard...

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Looks good Zippy. Now you have a great truck and a great bike. What more can a girl ask for? By the way, many places we go don't allow beer in a bottle, kegs or cans only. :D :D

·
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye
8,668 Posts
Looks good Zippy. Now you have a great truck and a great bike. What more can a girl ask for? By the way, many places we go don't allow beer in a bottle, kegs or cans only. :D :D
I only know one kinda bar around here that don't allow bottles.....
They don't allow women to wear much clothing if you get my drift. :eek:;)

Y'all are wilder than I thought. :D

Zippy, those are great trucks. Vortec 350 truck right???

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Shh, you aren't supposed to tell everyone. :D :D By the way, it could also be a bike rally and not a bar...or it could just be a good old fashioned mud bog, or...;)...yeah, it could be one of those places...LOL

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I only know one kinda bar around here that don't allow bottles.....
They don't allow women to wear much clothing if you get my drift. :eek:;)

Y'all are wilder than I thought. :D

Zippy, those are great trucks. Vortec 350 truck right???
Yep!! I tried conning Joe out of his 327 that he has sitting in his garage collecting dust, but because he mad alot of mods to it, and the fact he has a four barrel on it, say's its way too much power that this little girl can handle....I beg to differ......

No beer from a bottle? And they wonder why I prefer to drink at home:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now my only problem is when I go out at night to go to work, I stand in driveway and have to decide which baby to take......

·
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye
8,668 Posts
Yep!! I tried conning Joe out of his 327 that he has sitting in his garage collecting dust, but because he mad alot of mods to it, and the fact he has a four barrel on it, say's its way too much power that this little girl can handle....I beg to differ......

No beer from a bottle? And they wonder why I prefer to drink at home:biggrin:
It'd have to be a pretty beefy 327 to outperform a 350 Vortec in a truck. We installed a 350 Vortec in a 63' Tempest and that thing will boil the rears off bone stock.

I'll keep the can beer secret for you. ;)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Joe always bores his motors out 30 over. Wanted to bore mine out, but eh, money don't grow on trees. That motor is his baby, I don't stand a chance at that motor or driving his beast of a truck (can drive any others, but not that one). We all have our toys we don't want to share.

Thanks for keeping my secret!!:biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts