Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this surfin the interwebz. Truly insane bats*** crazy, and I think it would be VERY effective!
I HAVE SOOO GOTTA DO THIS!!!

·
Very Famous Person
9,809 Posts
--

Yes, just what we all need to do. Some immature, dangerous stunt that can get someone killed.

I would hope most riders are more mature and responsible to think of doing something like that. :frown:

--

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
--

Yes, just what we all need to do. Some immature, dangerous stunt that can get someone killed.

I would hope most riders are more mature and responsible to think of doing something like that. :frown:

--
I would think that you would understand that my post was in jest, and that I would NOT actually do this...

·
Commute Racer
2,225 Posts
Who would carry one of those around on the off chance that they are in the right lane and still being tailgated?

I took it as a joke.

Then again, being tailgated is almost never a problem I experience.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I will admit that I have thought about putting a windshield washer pump in a little tank of motor oil on the back of the bike to back some of them off a bit.

I have had some cagers so close that you could feel them behind you.

I wonder if some of the cagers are like my wife? she always checks behind her and seems to be afraid that the cars back there will hit her if she applies the brakes in traffic. So the guy behind her is at no risk for tailgaiting,but the car in front gets tailgated as well. Chain reaction waiting to happen.

One day,she did the same thing to a bike in front of us. Slum: "Honey, back off that bike" Mrs Slum: [crickets} Slum: "I said, 'Back off that bike". Mrs Slum: "I'm coasting,trying to slow down,but he is slowing down too. There is a guy right behind me, Slum: [[lost temper and said unprintable things, but got her to back off--- had to sleep on couch, but worth it.]

The next time she wanted me to go somewhere,I told her I was going for a ride instead. Yep, passive aggressive as all heck,but she worries about me riding. By taking that ride instead of going with her, I knew what I was doing. She knew what I was doing. She knew that I knew that she knew what I was doing. But by golly,the next time there was a bike in front of us,she used the BRAKES to maintain a generous safety zone behind him.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'd like to say that I've always respected MC riders, but having gotten more active recently it seems I am keeping more distance between my cage and bikers nearby...

·
Very Famous Person
9,809 Posts
I'd like to say that I've always respected MC riders, but having gotten more active recently it seems I am keeping more distance between my cage and bikers nearby...
--

In looking at your photo in your avatar, I'd say that with a face like that, I'd probably stay far away from you too. :biggrin:

--

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,313 Posts
WRONG he would start chasing us and try to bite our tires

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not this one...SHE might chase you, but only because she wants her belly rubbed (or thinks you have treats for her!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
i saw someone tailgate someone and passed them on the right while giving them the finger. AS the frustrated passer got of the next exit the other proceeded to get off. I do hope to god that pain-in-the-ass tailgater is ok....LoL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts