Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Wait a minute, wait a minute, King's X here: What happened to the R7 already??? :eek: I've been busy, did I miss something here??
Yup. Yamaha sold me wrong rack, R7 high centered and cracked the oil pan. For the good of R7 i put my sportbike career on hold. Traded R7 for my new bike. Rode by R7 today and they already started fixing her. It was sad(i cried).

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
I got it... An old Cushman Highlander.
:bigthumb:
Congrats. That's one fine ride!
(Look it up)

S F
no, but my Uncle had a Cushman. i googled it and let me just say im quite impressed with the highlander. they dont make them like that anymore.😂

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
i thought this would be fun, but i dont want to torture you doods.
Clue #2 It is a dual sport.

·
Premium Member
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
1,242 Posts
Yup. Yamaha sold me wrong rack, R7 high centered and cracked the oil pan. For the good of R7 i put my sportbike career on hold. Traded R7 for my new bike. Rode by R7 today and they already started fixing her. It was sad(i cried).
I would, too.😩 You should've seen me bawling for days when I totaled my NINJA 1000.😭😭😭

Enjoy your new ride!!!(y)😎

·
Ace Tuner
4,464 Posts
Easy Peasy, you asked us to name your bike not identify it. So I name it George. From now on it will be known as: GEORGE
That is a true fact right there.
George is good BUT we now know it's mostly a dirt bike so I think something like Poo On Shoe would be more fitting cause, you know, dirt.
I think we should call for a vote on this important matter.

S F

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
George is good BUT we now know it's mostly a dirt bike so I think something like Poo On Shoe would be more fitting cause, you know, dirt.

S F
Not a Suzuki fan, but wouldn't vote yes on that name. No, no, no. (That will nullify 3 yes votes!) 🤣

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I still can't see your tag🤭

And where are your gnomes??
you can see it through the spokes(i blurred it out), but i think im gonna ziptie it to the ladder. My gnomes are probably still chilling at my old house.

Reactions: Retired Guy

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·

S F
So Dr and I, are both named poo on shoe? How bout poo on shoe rides poo on tires?

21 - 40 of 49 Posts