Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im looking for a backpack that i can ride with back and forth to school. The only problem is i have a 17.3 laptop and most backpacks only accommodate 15 laptops. If anyone has any suggestions for bags that would work please let me know.

·
Member Map
23,911 Posts
I use a Swissgear backpack kind of like the one linked below.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/SwissGear-SA1908-ScanSmart-Backpack-Laptops/dp/B002OHDIWY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331445957&sr=8-1[/ame]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the responses. I had found a few but I wasn't sure what people who had been riding found to be comfortable and practical.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, im looking for a school charging backpack that i can ride with back and forth to school. The only problem is i have a 17.3 laptop and most backpacks only accommodate 15 laptops. If anyone has any suggestions for bags that would work please let me know.
Vancropak and YOREPEK TSA have backpacks that can accommodate 17-inch laptops. For everyday use rather than travel, Vancropak is more suitable than YOREPEK TSA. It has a smaller space and is just right for everyday items and won't look too big.

·
Premium Member
7,008 Posts
Cabela has various back packs. So does most every other outdoor type store. Color and price, and number of slots and pockets, can be determining factors. I have several.

UK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts