Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This could have ended very badly, especially for the 'Biker S--t' who should have kept her filthy mouth where it usually is, in the bathroom at the bar they just left:surprise:

This looks like a popular place called 'Cook's corner,' in Orange county, California, very near to the fatal bike accident that killed 4 on Santiago Canyon rd yesterday.:surprise:

My right foot kept flooring the accelerator, especially when the brain dead twit leaned against the cage:devil:

Use earplugs if you don't want to hear this 'woman's rant:plain:

Sam:nerd:

[ame]https://youtu.be/xknNYq-Qx3s?t=3[/ame]

·
Registered
432 Posts
Always hate that -- a few riders (especially new ones caught up in the mystique...) forget that the cage they are yelling at might contain another rider who "knows better..." still it looks bad, and can get out of hand... 45-50 years ago, I've been a smidgen guilty on both sides of the equation, spoiling for a confrontation... the other issue is that these days, depending on jurisdiction, you might be tangling with someone with a concealed carry permit....

Then what...

-- Larry

·
Registered
2005 Suzuki C90T
698 Posts
It;s the people not the bikes or the sport/pastime. Just move on and let them be and don't worry yourself over it is about all you can do.

·
Visionary
5,413 Posts
There are nasty, agressive idiots in every group, even bikers!

That woman clearly is one of them, she'd be just as nasty if she was riding a skateboard.

·
American Legion Rider
26,421 Posts
There are nasty, agressive idiots in every group, even bikers!

That woman clearly is one of them, she'd be just as nasty if she was riding a skateboard.
Imagine how she behaves at a Little League game:crying:
Yep, she's one of THEM. I'd pity the poor kid if she was at a game. If she was my mom I'd be so embarrassed that I'd just want to hide.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
My initial thought is the cager shouldn't have laid on his horn so long when the bikers pulled out. Nobody ever likes that. A simple quick toot or maybe nothing at all would have sufficed. But the bikers were clearly more at fault. They didn't look behind them before pulling out, then they pulled in front of the cager and brake checked him. Not cool.

I don't mess with anyone when I ride. If I get cut off I just let it go. When I ride I view cars as the predators and I'm the prey. The goal is to come home alive and not end up dead or in the ER. If I do that, it's been a good ride. A 180 pound rider on a 450 pound bike has no chance against someone in a car. I don't challenge anyone unless they're trying to kill or injure me for some reason but I always try to use my head to avoid letting anything ever get to that point.

There are too many people on edge these days just willing to snap for anything. Over the 4th of July weekend in Texas two people got into a road rage incident. The first driver (18 years-old) pulled out an AR-15 and started firing into the other car that contained a husband, wife, and two kids aged 1 and 3. They had just purchased a bunch of fireworks. No bullets hit the occupants but they did hit the fireworks which all went off inside the car leaving everyone with severe burns (the kids got hurt the worst). All will survive but it's going to be a long, long recovery.

Anyway, a good rule of thumb is just to avoid all confrontation. Just too many emotionally challenged people out there these days and lots of them are heavily armed. Be careful fellow riders!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts