Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting To Introduce Myself Recently Moved From Cali To SA & Wanting To Get Back To What Makes Me Happy..Riding! ! Anyhow Don't Really Know Anyone Here So Not Familiar With The Roads, Where Does Everyone Meet In SA to Go Riding? ?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Md. I dont beleive this is a local forum. I've seen responses from other countries. Safe journeys.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. We have members from all around the world. There are quite a few Texans on here though so maybe someone will be able to give you some advice. Good Luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just Looking For A Local 2 Wheel Forum To Get Back, & Thought This Was One Nothing Against Anyone Im Pretty Everyone On Here Is Cool

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Welcome to the forum Cali Rida. Yes we are from all over but that includes lots of Texans. My bet is that you will do better here than at a local only bike site for San Antonio. Yes we have people talking about the dragon in the east and about riding around Yellowstone but there are folks here from all over with plenty of local knowledge. Why not try posting in the general discussion area for advice about local rides around SA? You are almost guaranteed to get some helpful answers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts