Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good source for kid's riding gear? For being a passenger, not for riding themselves. I was thinking maybe an online source for consignment, other than EBAY or the like, or a forum sub-group where used equipment could get passed along to the next generation. I was hoping to not have to fork out a ton of money that I wouldn't get back for kids sized kevlar jeans, armored pants, armored jackets, gloves, etc.

I know at some point in the future my son will want to go on a ride with me (I will need to log a few more miles before this becomes something beyond a ride around our sub-division loop) and I want him to have good safety gear along with me. Trying to plan ahead so when the day comes we're all ready.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
If you find one post it here! One local shop here sells lightly used equipment - might be worth looking into.

Our oldest rides a dirtbike, so he has a helmet and chest protector which he rides when on the back of my bike. Eventually his younger brothers and sister will fit into it. There are also older cousins which we're hoping to get hand-me-downs from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts