I recently trailered in my '76 Honda CB550Four to get the ignition switch replaced. On the way out of my driveway the bike fell over slightly (fell off its center-stand but was tied firmly enough to only tip over about 45 degrees). I noticed some gas leaked out of the top cap since the tank was nearly full. I've ridden it twice since the repair and both times I have parked it in my garage, located below my house, and overpowering gasoline smell permeates up into the house. Will this smell go away with a few more rides as the spilled gas evaporates (I cleaned what I could off the tank with warm soapy water)? Or is it possible the mechanic detached a vent hose or something? Any other ideas/cautions? Thanks!