Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for some time for a dual sport in the Portland Oregon area and think I may have come across one that I want to get. I got the chance to ride the bike and it felt very nice, but I have a dilemma. The owner said the gas tank held around 2 gallons. This is not as much as I want, and I was wondering if this was the real size of the tank, and if I could buy a larger tank. Any help would be great!

I still can't post links so if you want to look at the ad, search for "Suzuki DR 350e" on Portland Craigslist.

Once again, any help is useful for me. Even if it is just advising me on the bike or the price. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
I know my buddy has a dual sport, I think a klr 650(not sure though), he is putting an aftermarket tank on it that will hold 6 gallons, ask around in the dual sport forum, they may have a better answer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a ton guys, I am really thinking about getting this bike. I was thinking about it before and now that I know I can get a bigger gas tank I may just go out and get it later today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts