Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my 1982 honda CB900 custom. The bike is is excellent shape and has been well cared for. This is a DOHC 900cc engine with plenty of power. It has a shaft drive so there's no drive chain to worry about and these bikes also have a 10 speed transmission(5 gears and and upper and lower range for the gearbox) . This example is very clean, no rust on the chrome, no dents or scrapes, this bike has never been put down
The following work has been done on the bike.
-new exhaust valves in the #3 cylinder
-rebuilt carbs
-new metzeler 880 tires front and rear
-new brake pads front and rear
-recoated tank
-new alternator rotor

Also included with the bike are highway pegs mounted on the engine guards. A cargo rack, a sissy bar, aftermarket grips 12v outlet and a set of saddle bags. I'm selling the bike simply because it's more bike than I need for my short distance commuting. I'd like to get $2500 for it. if you want more information or more photos shoot me an private message.

Bike is located in southern maine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1982 Honda 900C

Frozenhawaiian,
Seeing hold old this ad is I am sure you have sold this Honda 900C already, but if not, I would be very interested in it at your price.
Thank you, kennysol
PS - I would give more contact info, but I am not sure if that is allowed.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,315 Posts
Frozen Hawaiian hasn't been back to this site since May 2017

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,315 Posts
Kenny, you can click on their handle, and go to view public profile. It will tell you there when the last time they were on the site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts