Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I currently ride an 04 bmw r1150rt. On average I put about 20 thousand kms under me each summer. I recently retired as a supervisor from the motorcycle training program After 24 years.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on the retirement. Does that mean you are now going to be able to ride more? :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
greetings

Thanks for all the greetings guys. I'll try and be of assistance where I can and keep my mouth shut when I'm not sure if I'm right. Thx again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi tj. I'm from oshawa ontario. It's about 30 miles east of toronto. It must be nice to be living in the states, in 27 months I plan on moving to palm Springs ca. Gotta tie off some loose ends and then my wife and I are outta here! No more shoveling snow for this guy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jamie, I'm from Listowel Ontario. I am very familiar of Oshawa. I'm sure you'll love Palm Springs.
Let me ask you a questions, I'm new to the forum as of today. What's a guy got to do to get a few questions answered. I've posted on the new rider feed and i'm getting a lot of views but no one is responding.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome from WV. During my stay in Korea with the Army, I befriended some Newfie chicks. Boy were they a bunch of fun party animals to hang out with. Dated another Canadian from that group but she wasn't a Newfie, can't remember where she was from. Prince Edward Island maybe? I dunno.

Apologies, has really nothing to do with you... just any time I hear Canada, I think about the most awesome times with my Canadian connection from Korea.

·
Gone.
17,871 Posts
Jamie, I'm from Listowel Ontario. I am very familiar of Oshawa. I'm sure you'll love Palm Springs.
Let me ask you a questions, I'm new to the forum as of today. What's a guy got to do to get a few questions answered. I've posted on the new rider feed and i'm getting a lot of views but no one is responding.
You've got to give people a chance to answer. Lol. You just posted yesterday. Lots of people read this forum but not everyone that reads your post will have an answer.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Hello Jammie. I am also a Canadian but am living well north of Palm Springs. Why is that your preference? That place is basically an escape for people from LA. Is that where you really want to live? There are tons of places with both a better life and a better life style.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Critter, we all have skeletons in the closet. Why should you be any different? When you get right down to it I am also a Canadian. So far it has not affected me much here.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,315 Posts
He moved up there about 15 years ago. Loves it. Some day I am going up to visit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts