Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
wiring diagram for 1992 harley flstc

Hi, I have a hard copy manual for a 1992 harley FLSTC. Trouble is the writing on the wiring diagram is so damm small, I can not read the words for the wire colours. Can any one help me with a free on line wiring diagram for this bike?

regards ian

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
out of that whole list... you missed my bike, but thats ok. I got one off ebay for a song and dance.
On CD too, will never wear out. saves trees.

thanks for the extensive listing though. I'm sure SOMEONE will get SOME USE out of it, and it won't ALL BE for nothing....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking For a Cr125 1998 Owners Manual

Does anybody know any websites that have a dowload for free of a full owners manual for my cr125 1998??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Benny.
I'm new here on this forum and I'm looking for longtime a service manual for free for a Honda cbf 125 from 2014 I can't it . Can you help me please. It's my wife's bike and she will keep it for one more year and will buy a 500cc or more. Now I want to clean the strainer , but I can't get any info and pictures.
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
free location

Hi,
I know it'a an old post, but still, Google indexed this and maybe someone need some free locations!
Anyway, I found a cool website having tons of repair and service manuals, just check here ->repair-manuals.eu/cat/motorcycle_repair_workshop_manuals/
. It's about time for free repair manuals or spare parts list, even general guides. Just search by your brand!

81 - 97 of 97 Posts