Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first bike was a Honda CB 350 '71. That was fun to ride, but it was definitely a daily headache to maintain. So I go a more 'modern' bike- an '89 Honda CB-1 400F. This bike was perfect for a novice like me- especially if you find one that is in awesome condition. They are hard to find since Honda doesn't make them anymore- so I always look for fun if someone is selling one since they are so rare- so I wanted to share my discovery- someone posted an ad on Craig's Lisa San Francisco for a '89 Honda CB-1. I would take a look at it, they make great first bikes or for new riders.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i should!

Thanks for your reply. I know! I should. I already own one and love it. Maybe I can talk myself to getting two so I can have a riding buddy with matching bike.

It's still on Craig's List San Francisco. Surprised it is not taken down unless the seller had too much egg nog last night.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
From your handle, I just assumed you had one of the SOHC models.

OT; I lived in SF for 25 years and finally couldn't take it.
Sometime I'd love to hear how you can afford to live there. Do people live with 20 room mates?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL! I love SF. Great city for riding, go to Half Moon Bay, Woodside, Muir Woods- can't beat that. Funny to say that though, the first time I lived in SF, I had 4 roomates.

I own two bikes- '71 Honda CB350 and '89 Honda Cb1. Love the CB1 but they are hard to come by.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts