Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Nope. BTW I use Firefox. Sometimes the software you use can effect how well a site works. My 401k site requires the use of IE9 or later to work right.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same thing on Safari. It seems the boxes down on the bottom such as edit, reply with Quote, and others just have a question mark in them on Safari and a sheet of paper in them on Chrome.

·
American Legion Rider
20,002 Posts
Might be your internet provider guys. If too slow things don't get loaded correctly. We have been fighting Internet America for two weeks now. The tech was sure it was due to the unit they have on the water tower here but replacing or fixing it would cost them. So they replaced everything at our house, then we had to prove it wasn't our router.

They finally are replacing the unit on the water tower. Nope, don't listen to the tech. Waste time and money replacing everything else first. Even the wire from our antenna tower. I know wire isn't that much but gee, really instead of listening to the tech! Anyway, it might be your provider. Internet America has a speed test that records on their end every time it's used. So it was fairly easy to get proof everything they did was a waste until they finally agreed with the tech. So now we aren't seeing the problem anymore.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Yeah, graphics are not loading correctly since last night.
Verizon is my provider and I am using an Amazon tablet.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Is anyone else having problems with this site?
Yes. the "general motorcycle discussion" page is unreadable. All other pages are ok. I think someone made a bad mistake in their html code. In Chrome that is. In Firefox it's ok.

So, the web site builders should try the site in Chrome and then fix it.

·
American Legion Rider
20,002 Posts
Nope, it's not the provider. It's the site.
Ah! I see what you mean and it's more than just the General Motorcycle Discussion. I normally just use "New Posts" so have not seen the problem with Chrome. But it's that way on all the different forums. The "Go To First Unread Post" button doesn't show if you go to any forum. But use "New Posts" and it's there. Yep, that's a code problem. Obviously another transparent change they made. Hope you all get better results than I have with a two year old problem that supposedly will be done when it filters to the top of the que.

EDIT: Same with Firefox.

·
Registered
304 Posts
It's displaying certain forums differently and other show up fine. I am using Chrome. tried in IE as well with better results.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Graphics still do not show up for me after refreshing, however I am on a laptop that uses Google Chrome as a browser, will have to look on one that uses both Firefox or Internet Explorer.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I have also tried Safari and It's the same. I haven't down loaded Fire Fox yet but will think about it if it is a cure. Maybe the administrators will come up with a fix soon.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts