American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
The following have been adopted by majority decision. Additions or changes in our rules and forum policies will be posted here as they are adopted.
- Please Introduce Yourself in New Member Introduction. This is a requirement. You can and will be banned without one. Doesn't need to be your real identity but who and how you want to be known here.
- This site maintains a 3 strike rule. 2 warnings. Third violation within 6 months is automatic permanent ban.
- If your first post is to sell something, your post will be deleted and you will be banned at moderator discretion.(refer to rule #1)
- If your first post is to ask a repair question, your post will be deleted and your userid banned at moderator discretion.(refer to rule #1)
- PLAY NICE! That means be polite. We take this rule very seriously. This is a friendly place and we do not tolerate any rudeness or impoliteness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned temporarily or permanently. Temporarily is your warning. Permanently at moderators discretion.
- All posted links must be accompanied by an accurate verbal(text/typed) description.
- No soliciting contributions from members is allowed.
- No blatant hijacking allowed. All posts must address, or be in response to, the Original Post. Threads will wander on their own naturally.
- No Power Posting. Examples of power-posting are replying to a message with only 'LOL' or 'I agree', but failing to contribute anything further or of value to the discussion. This can/will get you banned.
- Respect for all members. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Civil debate is encouraged, and differences of opinion are celebrated, but only if it remains civil, productive, and respectful.
- Harassment, Stalking, or Doxing is prohibited. A member's real name, address, location, phone number, photos, or other personally identifiable information can only be voluntarily posted by the member the information pertains to. Violations with the intent to cause harm or intimidate members will be referred to local or federal authorities for prosecution.
- The language standards and content of this forum is "PG-13". While there is a language filter in place, it is the poster's responsibility to refrain from posting adult content and language in the the normal forum sections. The Biker's Bar section of the forum has more relaxed rules for those who wish to post or read more adult content. This forum may be for paid subscribers in the future.
- No member may register a "dot com" name(name.com) or any name with a link embedded. Any such name will be summarily banned.
- No member may embed a live link(hotlink) or printed web address to any outside site in their signature (or any graphics therein) or have any email address or phone number as any part of their signature.
- Do not post any link or printed web address to any competitive forum at any time.
- No advertising is allowed in the forum. No sales of items or services are allowed in the forum except paid vendors. This includes within/or YouTube advertising for the user. Links to any commercial sites must be on topic to the thread they are posted in and only placed for informational reasons and not for advertising. This also includes any avatar or member name suggesting a place of business. Review the Policy On Advertising.
- Complaints about rule violations, bans, and warnings by the staff will be handled by private message with the forum administrators, not in the forum itself. Please use the "Report Post" button to deal with posts that violate the rules.
- ONE user account/username is allowed per person.
- Duplicate posts and cross posting not allowed- Please post your thread only once, not across several sub-forums.
- We DO NOT want our Moderators harassed or attacked in any way. This WILL NOT be tolerated. If it happens, you will be GONE! NO questions asked, you will be banned.