Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Flywheel is PART of magneto, it cannot work with no flywheel as half of it is gone.

You have a dead simple to solve problem there, that stopping you screams get somebody else to work on it, you are not capable of doing it.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
This guy is so lost............the 'other' thread is here. See the last sentence, there is no oil until there is oil.

Never thinks if engine is seized the starter WON'T work because it cannot turn a locked up motor. And casually wants to buy a new starter motor now when flywheel is messed up but we don't even know why he was doing that. I stick with my original statement 'IF you have truly run with no oil the engine is junk anyway.' The OP is after all the one who said it.

ALL of this could be 100% BS as interpreted by somebody who is not capable of doing it. Cannot even remove a simple nut. I say to him grab the flywheel and turn it, that will tell you if you have engine damage. You do THAT FIRST before you get wild ideas of buying more starters or again incompetent. All may simply be a wiring issue but the way this guy is flailing around he will only make it worse, as that is all he has done so far.

I for one am outta here, I have bothered him enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts