Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I deceived to take my bike and disappear with the tent and camp first time for me and I loved it... going to start planning a trip to France next,. With camping and hostels!!

check out the camping vid and set up 馃榿 don鈥檛 forget to like and subscribe you know the rules 馃槀馃槀馃憤

Registered
I carted a tent around for some years, but never used it and eventually quit carrying it... didn't mind camping and have done it quite a lot decades ago, but never from a bike -- once on the road i just stayed moving as much as possible.... One thing i never did was load all that stuff on a bike, and have no idea where I was planning to end up... goodness, guess I missed that instruction sheet.

American Legion Rider
I used to take off on weekends without any destination in mind at all. Being on the left coast only left north, south or east or some combination of those. I鈥檇 just ride with sleeping bag and tent just in case. I miss those days but with a bad back I just don鈥檛 go as far now and when I do I have a prearranged motel waiting. It鈥檚 not nearly as much fun now. So yeah, if you鈥檝e never done it that way you missed out.

Ace Tuner
"First Time Doing It And I loved it"

All guys remember the first time we "did it" and yes, I loved it.
Oh wait you're talking M/C camping! ... Yeah that's okay too. ;)

S F

1 - 8 of 8 Posts