Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't worry I'm fine.
stupid sand. bringing the bike from where I store it during the winter back to my house, I miss a turn so I slow down and make a U-turn on a quiet side street and slide out on the loose sand leftover from the winter doing 2mph. broken left blinker scuff on the bodywork. not a big deal but annoying. careful with all the sand out there fellas.

·
Premium Member
6,559 Posts
All fall down

don't worry I'm fine.
stupid sand. bringing the bike from where I store it during the winter back to my house, I miss a turn so I slow down and make a U-turn on a quiet side street and slide out on the loose sand leftover from the winter doing 2mph. broken left blinker scuff on the bodywork. not a big deal but annoying. careful with all the sand out there fellas.
It happens.
I went a little to the right to avoid a speed bump ( jutter bar in NZ ) got in to the slippery grassy muddy bit on the side of the lane. Street tyres do not work well in that stuff. Squiggled around but stayed upright, hit the back of my leg on the ammo case.
It is amazing how we can lose coordination over the winter months.
A 2 mph fall down does not count.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Motorcyclist/Trucker/ Deplorable
1,062 Posts
I tried riding my bike up the side of a frozen bank, not once but three times I hit the ground with it, I finally left it laying on its side and I sat down to gather my thoughts on what I was doing. Sux but like it is said not if but when.

Yes Def, coordination gets a lil fuzzy but just like riding a bicycle...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts