Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,538 Posts
Interesting if you want all that stuff, which a lot of people do. Not a bad price either.

·
On The Road Again!
4,207 Posts
I don't need a smart helmet.
I have a smart head.

Reactions: Porky

·
Registered
71 Posts
answering a phone call through the "smart" helmet just as a day-dreamer drifts into my lane just might negate the protection aspect of the helmet.
i'll pass.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would really enjoy a helmet with a heater and an active ventilation system for the screen. Where I leave we have a lot of rain and cold weather. So dew inside the screen is an issue. Riding with a small gap tends to get cold over time.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,142 Posts
I would like one with a small helmet mounted air conditioning unit like RV's have on top, to cool my head and other parts in the summer. It would run off the Alternator :grin:

Sam:nerd:

·
American Legion Rider
26,014 Posts
I would like one with a small helmet mounted air conditioning unit like RV's have on top, to cool my head and other parts in the summer. It would run off the Alternator :grin:

Sam:nerd:
Well here ya go then Sam. Helmet with air conditioning. Except for the alternator part maybe.

Reactions: FlipFlop

·
Premium Member
9,892 Posts
Not interested in a helmet like that. There is a Camera / phone in my back pack. If I want to communicate with someone near, I will walk up to them and say hello. If I want more ventilation from my full face helmet, I will leave it on the shelf and wear my open face helmet.

I have enough distraction listening to the higher life forms talking to me, and watching where I am going. Or maybe it was just Shirley.

UK

·
MOD / Rider / Mechanic
1,506 Posts
Well here ya go then Sam. Helmet with air conditioning. Except for the alternator part maybe.
Stylish, lightweight and certified as protective, Feher's "Mr. Cool" helmet uses two small fans and a thermoelectric device housed at the back of the helmet and powered by a wire connected to the motorcycle's battery to blow air through the helmet liner. This creates cooling over the vascular system in the scalp, resulting in an overall sense of chill.
Well it does connect to the bikes power but another 500$$$ helmet... yuck.

·
Visionary
5,278 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts