Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in Houston for a bit. Also going on a ride. A nice, cold, wet ride. Do t care, it's been long enough, and I get to try a bike with grip and seat warmers to. First trip in Nasty weather to, and first long ride since my accident. Can't wait, and it's good being in the old hood again! Even if the weather stinks.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ride was awesome. No rain, sun was out, it's like it was special for us. My friend could not make it, he had to work, but his wife lead it, and it acts turned out better I think. We went up to Huntsville from Houston to Deamons Road, or Martha's chapel cemetery. Even though I was on a very quiet bike, I felt disrespectful rolling up how we did, but other then that, it was a cool trip. We then went to another cemetery, in this one lies the guy who lead the Texas revolution. His name slips my blond mind, (see why I can't live here anyway?) But he is there. We headed over to the prison museum after all that, then ate like hogs, and headed back on the long boring uneventful ride back to Houston.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts