Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Aussie Cruizer
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally lashed out and got a Mustang Seat, well actually my wife bought it after I’d been procrastinating about getting it for a while.

Got it from J&P Cycles & have to give them 12 out of 10 for processing & delivering it. My wife ordered it on Friday morning & it got here Monday morning. Now this mightn’t seem great to all of you that live in the US, but I live in Australia, and to order and then have delivered something from the US in 3 days is just unbelievable…

Anyway, only been on a couple of 150-200km rides so far and what a difference. No sore butt & could have gone another 200+km. Got to say along with everybody else that praises these seats, if you get a sore butt riding after a short time, get one of these, your butt will thank you, mine did. LOL… :wink2: Who else thinks this..???

Attachments

·
American Legion Rider
25,911 Posts
Almost any aftermarket seat will be better than an OEM seat. Mustang is the only one I've not tried but I too have heard nothing but good about them. Unfortunately I think Mustang will stay on my, never tried one, list as I'm pretty sure I've seen the last of my new or different bikes. I'm sure you will get many smiles from that saddle. Enjoy. Just watch out for the roo's. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Reactions: soxOZ

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,918 Posts
Have found the Mustang Seat to be a great improvement on most Makes .. 3 examples below that vastly improved the comfort .. Only 2 Rides I recall never chnaged or Modified the Seat was my 2012 Victory Cross Country and the 2017 Indian Chieftain ..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Have got one on my Yamaha RSTD, but I lucked out, it was on the bike when I bought it so I can't compare it to the original seat. With a little lard in the hind quarters, it feels fine. :)

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,130 Posts
I've had them on several bikes and they were fantastic! Nothing ruins a ride and mood like a sore Arse:smile_big:

Sam:nerd:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Replaced the stock seat on my 2016 Vulcan 900 with a mustang seat this spring. Absolutely love the seat!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Aussie Cruizer
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to hear of all the Happy Users of this seat... I usually only go for 150 to 300km runs and I'd have to stop at least every hr with the stock seat, but since fitting the Mustang seat, no problems in the arse department after one of those 300km plus rides…
I actually like the look of it better than the original seat & my butt thinks its won the lottery since I fitted this seat… LOL :grin::wink2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts