Motorcycle Forum banner

Finally getting my first bike! How does this one look?

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Stablefull 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I joined this forum many months ago in hopes to learn more about riding and about motorcycles as I was planning on getting one around that time, and everyone was super helpful and friendly. My plans got put on the back burner though, as my parents were highly against it. I do still live under their roof, and although I'd be paying for everything I decided to put it on hold for a while. I managed to convince them finally after bringing it up a couple more times. I've already taken my MSF course and I'm ready to buy my bike. I've decided on either a cbr or ninja 250, and I found this one in my local area on Craigslist. I wanted to stray away from Craigslist just because of the ease and somewhat trust that you will get something decent from a dealer, however this one seems pretty good. Any red flags? I already asked him if its been dropped and he said it hasn't and that its mint, basically brand new. I'd like to go take a look at it this weekend but wonder what you guys think. Here's the ad

http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/5042041224.html

#11 ·
Well I certainly hope you are right. That's a great deal for a beginner there. He'd be one lucky guy to get something that good so easy. I search and search and never find deals like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.