Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CanAm Spyder RT
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, for the first time in months, temps hit about 40, bright sunshine, and no wind. I didn't get out to ride, but I got both the motorcycle and the scooter uncovered in the garage, rolled them out, checked everything out including getting the tires back to riding pressures, and wiped the dust off both of them. It really made me feel that Spring is getting close! Tomorrow its supposed to hit mid 40's and sunny, and if that is what comes to pass, I plan on getting out at least for a short ride. I'm not thrilled with riding on salt covered roads, but I feel like its been forever since I've had the chance to ride, so salt be damned.

Reactions: Doc Samson

·
Zip
2,512 Posts
I feel like its been forever since I've had the chance to ride, so salt be damned.
Indeed. I hope you can ride tomorrow. It was mid 40s in Northeast Ohio today. I finished putting my bike back together this morning and got a 50 mile ride. It sure felt good!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Glad to hear it's been a mild winter for you both! I've been fortunate enough to have a few 45+ days sprinkled here and there throughout this winter and it has really helped keep those "cold weather blues" at bay.

My longest stretch without riding this winter was due to my mechanical ineptness rather than weather. Nothing more frustrating than seeing other bikes on the road while yours is in pieces in the garage!

Reactions: RogerC60
1 - 3 of 3 Posts