Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,golden eagle, mpls mn . its 33 degrees and just got back from a sunny ride halloween day brrrrrrr, my horse is a rolling thunder 100 cu slammer ,she just krackles in this weather ,dont want to put her away she clears my head .its a long winter up here so ride my brother and sisters.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Glad you are still riding. It's supposed to warm up here next week and I'm hoping to get a ride in.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I got a clear day today and rode to work. The leaves are really piling up so that was my biggest obstacle. It is really hard to find dry pavement in the NW between October and April, because there is almost always SOMETHING falling from the sky. I will take it when l can get it though :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still on my horse

hey golden eagle,mpls mn. thanks for the shout outs,rode today its still cold here maybe some snow in the near future. still see a few others out this late in the year. we just cant deal with the separation anxiety that comes with winter and putting our bikes away i am stressin just writeing this lol. oh a slammer is a lowered custom up here 240 rear dynos 113 hp she is my war horse man i love my horse ,ride safe my brothers and sisters.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts