Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...

I've been looking for this jacket everywhere, but I just can't seem to find it.

There are a lot of these Yamaha R Jackets , but none of them have this specific Pattern on the back + the Yamaha Logo on the lower back.

Sports gear Product Bag Hood Azure Outerwear Sports uniform Jersey Blue Sports jersey Sleeve Headgear Triangle Art Personal protective equipment Sleeve Automotive design Font Collar Automotive exterior

Does anyone know the name of this specific model or where to get it? I've been looking for hours! Please let me know if you know anything Any tip or piece of information is appreciated - it's very important!

Thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
No picture of the back, maybe you can ask them

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's not the one. The one I'm looking for also has these small mesh grey pads on the shoulders above the Yamaha Logo. This is also a distinct feature of the model (forgot to mention it).

The one you sent me has the same color patches as the rest of the sleeve, which means it doesn't have the back design I'm looking for.

That's the thing - there are a lot of these on the internet but not the one with the special design.... Thank you tho!

·
American Legion Rider
25,585 Posts

·
Short Fuse
586 Posts
So...

I've been looking for this jacket everywhere, but I just can't seem to find it.

There are a lot of these Yamaha R Jackets , but none of them have this specific Pattern on the back + the Yamaha Logo on the lower back.

Does anyone know the name of this specific model or where to get it? I've been looking for hours! Please let me know if you know anything Any tip or piece of information is appreciated - it's very important!

Thanks in advance guys
Not exactly the same - but pretty close. Maybe contact them to see if you can just buy the jacket.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm not sure. I think the Sonic part is because of the shoulder pads, which say "sonic" on them...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts