Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all crazy minded people like me.

Italian bike lover, 29 years old, last beauty I had was a Benelli TnT 1130 with mods and nicely tuned... Had an accident while working as a Courier in London on Honda 700cc courier bike...

Dont know really to which section I should put this, so if any moderator can move it where it should be, I be grateful...

I'm new to this forum and I be honest with everyone, the reason I'm here is a project which i had in my head for a while now...
Its time to make it real...

So, who am I looking for?

Well, first of all, a designer... of a specific nature... Someone who's open minded, attention to detail on a sick level and most importantly, someone who sees the clean line's as a beauty compared to a curves of your best pin up girl...

I have ideas for a design already in my imagination, problem is to put it on the paper...

Other guy I'm looking for, would be ideally this:

Someone who's been around motorcycle engineering for a while, especially frame, swingarm cad design... Also, must be experienced with carbon fibre aplication for that parts...
Somebody who's retired from day to day job, have time and most important, have the passion to show the others, that there is different and better way...
Revolutionary thinking, but at the same time, who appreciate engineering as a form of art.

Now, I think its time to reveal something around this project...

Well, just to give you a taste of it :)

Design that blow you away and stay in your mind forever
V2 engined & heavily modified
Craftsmanship and mechanical perfection
Simplicity and as light as possible
NO electronic assisting dwarfs
Pure elegance as a form of art

If I should point out companies with similar vision, it will be combination of the following...
Italian NCR and Vyrus motorcycles
Horacio Pagani's way of thinking and implementing details
Christian von Koenigsegg's way of using materials and will to show big guys that small team can do better than big names in the field...

If you are interested and crazy enough to do this, let me know please.

I'm located in North London area WD postcode... So if you are somewhere around, we can meet face to face and discuss this...

Thanks and HAVE FUN

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
:biggrin:

I always been mad. Every thing must be perfect to the last detail...
You sound like me........meticulous to the point of anal. I'm detailed and on the edge of OCD.

My background includes: Machining, Welding, Design, CAD, CAD++, Solid Works, PC-DMIS, and Quality Control.

That's enough to make someone anal, ain't it?! (lol)

-Soupy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You sound like me........meticulous to the point of anal. I'm detailed and on the edge of OCD.

My background includes: Machining, Welding, Design, CAD, CAD++, Solid Works, PC-DMIS, and Quality Control.

That's enough to make someone anal, ain't it?! (lol)

-Soupy
CANT send PM yet...

So here is it:

Are you actually interested about this project?
Because you sound like someone I'm looking for...
One important detail... This is not one off project, but more like a limited edition of "50 sexy machine girls"

You are based in USA, right?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still dont have 15 posts so I cant use PM...
Can we talk about this over skype or something like that? pm me what you use and your ID so i can find you and connect...

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
" last beauty I had was a Benelli TnT 1130 with mods and nicely tuned"

-In my last career I had a Benelli M1 Super 90 that had some wicked mods and was highly tuned. :biggrin:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
" last beauty I had was a Benelli TnT 1130 with mods and nicely tuned"

-In my last career I had a Benelli M1 Super 90 that had some wicked mods and was highly tuned. :biggrin:
Well, that Benelli is not allowed around here :D

So, dont know if its good or not ;) I guess it does what it says...

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Ahosso: Enjoyed our Skype session today. Sorry I had to cut it short, but we are celebrating a significant "Holiday" here in the States ("Thanksgiving") that required my attention. We were leaving soon to have our "feast" at our oldest Daughter's home.

That said.........take some time to ponder the ideas we were batting around, about your project. There is much to consider, and "detail" is everything!

Let's talk more about the project, once you have "all your ducks in a row." Perhaps there will be some additional objective thoughts I can offer as the project progresses.

-Soupy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts