Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Anything 50 cc up to 450 cc dirt , Streeters from 150 cc scooter up to Honda Shadow . In stock ..
1,147 Posts
Are you in that much of a hurry ? Just put your foot down , Stop . Easy peasy .

COME ON MANNNNN..., LOL...,

· Registered
Anything 50 cc up to 450 cc dirt , Streeters from 150 cc scooter up to Honda Shadow . In stock ..
1,147 Posts
I have two TW200 bikes and on the trails you got to learn to balance cause sometimes there's no ground to put your feet down. A little practice and in no time you can do it for 30 seconds.
Sure , with those fat tires .,,,,. Try riding on a telephone post , laying on the ground .., . This is in my teaching drills ..., Fun for all ...,

· Registered
1,147 Posts
This is a good discussion ~

Not quite coming to a complete stop (IE : wheels stop rotating) used to be called a 'Milk Stop' as the milk delivery guys (and us farm boys to be honest) often jumped out leafing the truck rolling slowly in first gear .

As a new rider 60 + years ago I was well pleased to discover I could keep my feet up for long periods of time .

I never got a ticket but I know many who did, sometimes the badge is giving to an insecure person .

I could balance on a log in water as a child but riding a Moto across one, I've never even tried .

Oops ! dinnertime !
Great fun , takes lots of talent . And practice ....,

· Registered
1,147 Posts
In All my years of riding motorcycles , ... I have never been pulled over or given a warning or ticket ... Maybe just lucky ....,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts