Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think I'm mellowing...............

I actually "waved" at the Power Rangers on their Rice Rockets yesterday!! (Along with every OTHER bike that I passed). Must be the "early Spring" thing. I DIDN'T wave at a Scooter I saw.............even if he DID "beep" his little whimpy-sounding sad excuse for a horn! (lol).

How's THAT for starting a fight..........lololol.

I think I'm gonna mount a truck triple-tone horn and a PA on my bike, and REALLY freak out the folks around me!!

(Geez! Soupy's feelin his oats today, eh?!)

I'm sorry........I guess the guy who started the Thread that was like: Hi I'm here and I want parts" got me tee'd off.

-Soupy

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, you've been the reason crotch rocket riders think Harley riders won't wave to them...........
Naw.........not lil ole me! (lol). I don't RIDE a Harley either!!

I heard recently that 90 percent of all Harley bikes are still on the road TODAY!! The other ten percent are actually running!! (lol).

Holy crap.........I REALLY am feelin my oats today!!

-Soupy

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
No, I'm poking fun at the crotch rocket riders think any bike that is not a crotch rocket is a Harley. Soupy has a Honda.

·
8,606 Posts
Funny, I've never seen anyone with a Honda Tattoo or one of their cruisers that sounded any better than a lawn mower when it buzzed by.:wink:

Even Soichiro Honda would be sick of all of the Harley bashing---where do you think he got his inspirations from:biggrin: Imitation IS the most sincere form of flattery-NO?:wink:

It's Sunday today. I wonder how many more of you Folks, after you get out of Church, will wave at people of all kinds on all kinds of bikes today????:)

What does a smile and a wave cost anyway?:confused:

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
Double Secret Probation
288 Posts
I wave at everyone except those who are on the same make and model I'm riding.

That way when they complain about the ******* who didn't wave at them, they can't blame it on their choice of motorcycle.

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Church?" I skipped today, so I could watch my namesake Grandson play his first game of Baseball!

two 1/2 hours of casual stop-n-go riding yesterday? yeah. I was in no hurry.

-Soupy

·
8,606 Posts
That's the famous IQ wave of the un-articulate. Some folks learn it before Kindergarten and enjoy showing and using it to show how dumb they really are even as a senior citizen. Grow up folks, you are only impressing yourself.:wink:

Sam:)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts