Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all. I have a Engine Management light on . then went into the diagnostics to check the error - D62 Which is the memory and can see 1 error but isn’t showing any code on D60. Trying to delete but no luck. Even remove the battery for 48 hours did not help. Any help will be much appreciate
thank you

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,442 Posts
Some of those require the dealer to remove or some tuner devices have the ability. If your owners manual doesn't have a procedure that removes it then I suspect it's one the dealer has to get rid of. At least that's how it is with Harley and Indian scoots.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I have seen on the model 2009 a rider plugged an OBD reader for the car and deleted his one, but unfortunately I have not seen the model I have the 2008. I will definitely take to the mechanic coz I need an MOT done too and hopefully will go through, was worrying about the engine light may fail it. Thank you again for the suggestion
Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.