Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Squishy brakes, leaking clutch, shifter and footpeg bolt vibrating loose constantly, right blinkers won't work, Left side mirror broke, replacement won't look further down than the second story across the street, speedometer cable snapped, and UPS never delivers when someone is home.

Why am I so happy?

Anyone else care to post their own explanation? (eg. picture)

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not to sound cliche' but look on the bright side, your bike's problems are very easily fixed. These are things you have control over, UPS or any delivery related frustrations on the other hand, well that's another story.

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,210 Posts
I cant post the pic of why your happy, cause I was unable to find a pic of Jessica Simpson giving you a BJ that would suck a basketball through a gargenhose while stuffing your shirt full of wads of $100 bills...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I cant post the pic of why your happy, cause I was unable to find a pic of Jessica Simpson giving you a BJ that would suck a basketball through a gargenhose while stuffing your shirt full of wads of $100 bills...
Oh my...

*Ahem* Uh, anyway, I'm pretty sure its not the little blue Ninja giving you all the trouble. That color blue and body style indicate its a really new model, so I would assume its the other bike in the pic. I'm guessing you just love riding if youre still smiling. I've had a couple of cars that were buckets of bolts and I still loved driving them. Any money pits eventually go bye bye for me though...I just wont keep something that breaks over and over.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Loc tite on the bolts. Bleed the brake lines, not sure about the blinkers..wiring? Can tell it's the red and white bike...it's missing the left mirror:) I take it you are having fun even tho it's not perfect :D

·
3...2...1... V Boost
400 Posts
You're happy cuz a day riding with problems is still better than a day at work, or crossing items off the honey-do list or... just about anything else really. Except maybe Anime's suggestion involving Jessica Simpson.

·
Take it to the track
137 Posts
Riding an old GS is better then driving, well, anything.

I would rather be on my Honda RS125GP. Makes sex feel like a job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts