Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Visionary
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
End of season maintenance is very important, always put the bike up on the lift and give it a good going over before storing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bpe and FlipFlop

·
2009 Ninja 500r
1,504 Posts
Got to make sure...everything is properly pressurised and filled.

Reactions: mike721

·
American Legion Rider
25,918 Posts
Seeing all your lights reminds me of all the lights I'm current changing over to LEDs. Up and down the ladder over and over. Dusty darn thing too. But man are they bright. Going to be worth the effort once I'm complete. All my tube lights ballasts are starting to fail after 20 years so it was replace the ballast or change the whole fixture. The decision was very easy. :) :) :)

·
Visionary
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, it's on my to do list to go LED as well, I did the whole house except the basement which has about 12 fluorescent too, the garage is next since we don't use the basement all that much.
I'm not sure if I'll put LED tubes in these fixtures and eliminate the ballasts or replace them with something totally new, and LED, both have advantages and disadvantages. We have spent the last few years replacing every light in the entire airport with LED, we are getting there, the difference in brightness is astounding, along with the power savings.

LEDs are definitely no longer the dim little red indicator lights from our childhood.

Seeing all your lights reminds me of all the lights I'm current changing over to LEDs. Up and down the ladder over and over. Dusty darn thing too. But man are they bright. Going to be worth the effort once I'm complete. All my tube lights ballasts are starting to fail after 20 years so it was replace the ballast or change the whole fixture. The decision was very easy. :) :) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts