Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Elvis Presley lot will also include a 1976 Harley-Davidson FLH 1200 Electra Glide, which is the last motorcycle that he ever bought. In fact, the Harley was sold just 90 days before his death, and the motorcycle eventually made its way to the Pioneer Auto Museum located in Murdo, South Dakota. GWS Auctions | Beverly Hills, CA Live & Online Auction House & Auctioneers, Brigitte Kruse, Consignment, Antiques, Collectibles, Karl Faberge, Coins, Gold Buyers, Jewelry Sellers, | Trust, Full Estate Sales, Evictions, Abandoned Property, Foreclosure

Attachments

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I'm sure someone will pay a wheel barrow load of money for it. My wife probably would if she had the money, she is a big Elvis fan.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,918 Posts
I'm sure someone will pay a wheel barrow load of money for it. My wife probably would if she had the money, she is a big Elvis fan.

Yep be way out of my Reach but if runs like 1977 Sportster did would only use it for an Ornament Anyhow ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
MOD / Rider / Mechanic
1,507 Posts
If he passed...:wink2:

Reactions: GatorJoe
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.