Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried it? I've been doing it for three months now, I feel great and at 41 yrs old I'm slowly getting in the best shape of my life. My end game with this change is I want to be able to handle a 800 lb bagger for another 40 yrs.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Anyone tried it? I've been doing it for three months now, I feel great and at 41 yrs old I'm slowly getting in the best shape of my life. My end game with this change is I want to be able to handle a 800 lb bagger for another 40 yrs.
I admire your fortitude !
Hopefully you will be able to steer clear of all the GM modified stuff.
Big problem in Europe at the Mo.....
To notify consumers of GM food Content, or not ?
:confused:

·
Charlie Tango Xray
759 Posts
If I need to lose a few pounds quickly, I just give up drinking soda (my weakness) for a week or so. I feel much better too.

·
American Legion Rider
18,622 Posts
Hey, it's why I only drink beer. It's just liquid food. Raising my own beef and chickens just fills in the gaps. Garden for snacks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, it's why I only drink beer. It's just liquid food. Raising my own beef and chickens just fills in the gaps. Garden for snacks.
That's one thing that sucks about where I live now, not only can I not grow or raise my own food it's hard to even find it.

·
American Legion Rider
18,622 Posts
I really do feel sorry for most everyone out there. What they try to pass off as food today is sickening. I see what the big time rancher next to me puts in his cattle. He's only interested in the fastest growth possible. The heck if it's good for you. He won't even butcher one of his for his own use. That says volumes. So he rarely even has beef. He goes for chicken or fish. Got news for him. The chicken is just as bad and fish is getting there.

·
Roamer
176 Posts
He won't even butcher one of his for his own use. That says volumes.
Wow, it sure does. :thumbsdown:

I would love to have the land and time to grow more of my own food. As a substitute, I buy into a CSA. It's night and day what that the CSA food tastes like compared to the food in the grocery store. Tomatoes actually have a flavor, who knew?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We don't even have a whole foods store or a Trader Joe's. I do try to buy only grass fed meat but I'm not always able too.

After educating my self a little about nutrition I'm amazed at what they (who ever they are) allow to be put in our food. Food is labeled as healthy when there's nothing healthy about it. Then I find out our food pyramid was written by the USDA not a nutritionist or a biologist, it's no wonder Americas health is failing.

After being off the "American" diet for three months I've lost 35 lbs and that's with adding a little muscle. I'm still carrying a little fat so I've got a ways to go but I took my daughter to registration for her senior year and I was the least fat father there and only two moms were less fat them me. That's messed up something's wrong here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey congrats on Losing 35lbs! That's awesome It's scary what the USDA lets in our food. All the chemicals and crap. And the FDA is a freaking joke. They will OK drugs to get you hooked on heroin but then tell you smoking weed is bad for you lol! Go figure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts