Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having heard good things on PodCasts and seeing plenty of internet promotions, I decided to give Eat Sleep Ride a try. It didn't take long for the app to confuse and then disappoint. I wanted to plan a ride with my wife, this morning, but from both the App and the website it was not at all clear how to put waypoints on a map.

I know it is possible, but it seems to take multiple steps through several layers of social media in order to get there. By searching Google for instructions on how to do it, I uncovered a link to the ride planning tool on the website. The ride planner required first that I search for a specific address and then that I develop some comments. This information was to be posted to their social media feed. This is before I was even shown a map.

From the App itself I saw a map, with a dot at my location, and absolutely no way to plan a route from A to B, never mind a custom route based on my own waypoints.

What did I miss? Is this app useful in some way?

·
Premium Member
7,609 Posts
I did this, well I am about to.
Last evening I did the eat part, then later sleep. Two alarms this morning, not needed, and now I am off to ride.
Same destination as last week, so I should be able to remember how to get there.

UK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts