Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
We had our JunkYard booth at the Easyriders show in Anaheim and had a GREAT time! Just an amazing caliber of bikes on display PLUS the Purrfect Angelz, OC Roller Girls and the band Hemme. Not your ordinary bike show for sure!

The Easyriders show tours across the country and the next stops are:
Sacramento- January 14th & 15th
Charlotte- January 21st & 22nd
Knoxville- February 4th
Columbus- February 10th, 11th & 12th

If your around any of these areas this show is a must see! Check out our JunkYard TV coverage here.... SORRY tried to post a link but I guess I am too new :mad:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
We had our JunkYard booth at the Easyriders show in Anaheim and had a GREAT time! Just an amazing caliber of bikes on display PLUS the Purrfect Angelz, OC Roller Girls and the band Hemme. Not your ordinary bike show for sure!

The Easyriders show tours across the country and the next stops are:
Sacramento- January 14th & 15th
Charlotte- January 21st & 22nd
Knoxville- February 4th
Columbus- February 10th, 11th & 12th

If your around any of these areas this show is a must see! Check out our JunkYard TV coverage here.... SORRY tried to post a link but I guess I am too new :mad:
So is the Knoxvlle date firm? I live 15 minutes from Knoxville, hope I am not working that day!!! Ed aka TenneesseeZ

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Well, just found out about the Knoxville date, I live 20 miles away and as of now will be attending and helping a friend display his bike.
Been working so much and my bike needs some work before its ready to ride again...so nice to see a bunch of bikes displayed!! Msaybe I will see some forum members there!! If you are gonna be there ,let me know and will find out from my buddy where we will be so ya can drop by our area and say "Howdy"!! TennesseeZ aka ED

1 - 4 of 4 Posts