Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great site! Lots of different points of view and types of rides. I’m a former school bus driving instructor. Safety is my main concern. I’ve been riding for 53 years and started with an AMA certified riding instruction course. I then took advanced instructions. Highly recommended. I’ve ridden Guzzi’s, Ducati’s, Triumph Trident, Bonnevilles, BMW R 27, BSA, 1937 DKW, Yamaha, Honda’s and my current ride 84 FLT with over 300,000 miles. It has been the most dependable along with the 2 Hondas a 450 Rebel and a 750. All have been conventional street machines. Sorry for being so long winded but I like all of you do like the wind!👍🤠

·
Premium Member
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
1,332 Posts
Great site! Lots of different points of view and types of rides. I’m a former school bus driving instructor. Safety is my main concern. I’ve been riding for 53 years and started with an AMA certified riding instruction course. I then took advanced instructions. Highly recommended. I’ve ridden Guzzi’s, Ducati’s, Triumph Trident, Bonnevilles, BMW R 27, BSA, 1937 DKW, Yamaha, Honda’s and my current ride 84 FLT with over 300,000 miles. It has been the most dependable along with the 2 Hondas a 450 Rebel and a 750. All have been conventional street machines. Sorry for being so long winded but I like all of you do like the wind!👍🤠
Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks from a fellow instructor (motorcycles)! Where are you from?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts