Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Ducati was bought used several years back
I trying to replace the Switches, Coils, and electrical lines (spark plug lines) ie
just redo the whole electrical system.

When I bought it, one of the switches was the original Ducati part and the other one was replaced with a Honda switch.

I'm not even sure what model the motorcycle is exactly, I've always known it as a 1995 Monster M900... But I guess there are different versions..?

Would like to know what is the best place (and least expensive) to get these parts online and what parts I can use from other manufacturers (like the Honda switch) that are reliable but cheaper...

Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Aaron,
You have guessed it right. There are different versions of the Ducati motorcycles and it is indeed hard to find the right parts. I would however recommend you an online store that sells good quality of pièces détachées moto for Ducati and is not at all expensive. I had shopped a lot many times from this place for my Ducati bike and have never been disappointed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well I don't think there exists an English version of the site. I always browse the site using Google Chrome or any browser that would allow the translation of the website. I know a little bit of French which does not help much though. It would be a good idea to browse it on a browser that allows translation. Otherwise, quite a lot of good quality of products you might miss out on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts