Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my first learner bike, a CF Moto v-night 150 for around 2 months.

Last night there was a cyclone with very strong winds, when i awoke I had the displeasure of seeing my bike lying horizontal on its left side.

My left wing mirror was snapped off but I have also noticed a small amount of green fluid leaking, looks like it came from under the seat. Any ideas of what this could be?

Also it seems one of my small black hoses have snapped on the right side of my bike heading towards the exhaust pipe, I have no clue whatsoever how this happened and if it was related to my bike falling over last night but I have not noticed it before. If anyone could let me know how urgent this problem is that would be great.

Thank you in advance

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,843 Posts
Is it water cooled?

·
lost
1,106 Posts
Google says it is a liquid cooled 4 stroke. So you're spot on with the antifreeze.

Need to check on that hose though. If it is just sticking out of the bottom of the bike it may just be a vent hose off the carburetor. But it is best to be certain.

Can you get a photo of it? You may need to provide a URL for the photo and host it elsewhere if you don't have enough posts in here. The photo needs to include enough of the bike around it to see where it is.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
green stuff is alien blood, obviously it was crushed by the extreme weight of the bike when it fell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts