Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 suzuki gsx650f. i need to replace the front rim. does anyone know what model suzuki matches the gsxf. i cannot find reference to the gsxf model any where online. The specifications for the gsxf front rim is 17 M/Cx MT3.50. Cast-aluminum alloy. any help would be appeciated.

thank Dan

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Have you tried a site like http://www.partsoutlaw.com/? There, you can look up the wheels on similar models, to see if they have the same part numbers. For example, your front wheel is part number 54111-08F70-019; it may take a few hours to find another model with the same part (assuming there is one).

·
Ghost in the machine
2,857 Posts
dpotter; Where do you live? I think I have one that might fit, with a tire already mounted sitting in my garage. If you're close.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jag 13,I live in Marin County California. If I knew the room was the right one I would pay for shipping. The part number is 541110 - 08 f 70 - 019.

·
Ghost in the machine
2,857 Posts
Sorry, I just looked and mine is a 17x3.00. fits '88-'96 600 Katana. But I just checked and there are plenty of 17x3.50 '01 and later Katana front wheels on Ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts