Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I've been looking at Streetfighter conversions of Suzuki Bandits and I came across many of them and not being able to see a dash, I could be wrong and they may use one, however, I'm missing it or something. What do they use as a replacement if any? I want to get one for my conversion!

And as for tails, I see a lot of these tails such as the image provided below, however when I search for one as so: "Suzuki Bandit Custom Tail Fairing" I can never find one, or can we use other seats such as Yahama tails, would those fit? I have no wires attached to my seat or fairing so I can easily remove it, though replacing it is my concern. And I really want a tall tail or a custom one for my streetfighter project of that matter.

If you guys can perhaps suggest some links that'd be great too!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Most people switch out to a small cluster. A common model that I've seen used is the trailtech vapor. I'd post a link but I don't have enough posts yet.

I'm actually in the process of making my 97 TL1000s into a streetfighter, and I'm swapping to a set of gauges off of a 2001 GSXR because they are plug and play with a little rearranging of the wires in the plug. Some research may yield that your bandit has another model of gauges that work equally well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts