Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
S Rank
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some are ashamed. I wear my dirt like the badge it is. Submit your dirtiest pictures.

Fairly common I over hear ppl in cars saying that's the dirtiest (sports)bike they have ever seen.

This is not the dirtiest it has been by far. I just don't take pics often and was bored yesterday waiting for a friend to catch up.

Attachments

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
150cc clone of a Honda Ruckus. Got mostly covered in mud on some trails.

Reactions: Doc Samson

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I am pretty OCD when it comes to my bike and dirt BUT I did take it down the boggy dirt road to my shooting range the other day. I knew it would be wet but was not prepared for the amount of "squish" that I encountered. No pics but it looked like someone had just slung buckets of mud and rock onto the lower half of the bike.

I had to wash it immediately upon returning home! :smile_big:

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,442 Posts
I never think to get a picture of mine when it's filthy. More interested in getting it pretty again. Next time it's more grasshopper guts than bike I'll try to remember to snap a picture and the next time I'm dumb enough to go ahead a ride the 3 miles to pavement after a rain I'll try. But picture taking just isn't something I think of. I've just never been in the, you got to prove it crowd. But I'll try.

·
S Rank
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cleaned my cycle really good. Rode it into work once and it looked like I never washed it...Never washed my bike since...Rain does enough for me.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Never been much of a cleanliness freak (at least on the outside of the bike). My wife's son (rides an immaculate Shovel) and his late wife (used to ride an equally immaculate Twinkie) took pity on my Ultra once and spent the day detailing it... hardly recognized it when they were done...

I've long contended that the best option I can get my bike is a fresh layer of road-grime...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.