Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The DynaPlug V2 12v Mini Compressor is highly rated and its one of the smallest portable compressors available. I've always wanted one, but since I already had a little larger mini compressor and a Co2 inflator kit with plugs, I've always passed on them. It was originally invented and designed by a rider on the Adventurer Forum specifically for motorcycle use and carry. He's been selling them on that site for the last 3 or 4 years under the name MotoPumps Air Shot with nothing but great reviews from members who purchased them. Apparently he sold the rights or something and now Dynaplug sells them. They sell for $60.00 on Amazon.

Cycle Gear sells them on their website for $39.00 but they have them as an in store special for $29.00 this week. At that price, I couldn't pass it up and I went in and got one. I just thought I'd let everyone know and pass it along. Just discovered that the link will only take you to Cycle Gears website, you'll have to type in DYNAPLUG COMPRESSOR in their sites search bar.
LINK: https://www.cyclegear.com/accessories/dynaplug-micro-inflator-v2-air-pump-compressor

·
Registered
2015 BMW K1600GTL & 2008 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom
1,458 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. My Slime pump I've been carrying broke recently, I went today and picked one of these for 29.99 plus tax. Great deal. Thanks again!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
American Legion Rider
26,368 Posts
I'm still carrying one that's well over 30 years old. Never been used and probably doesn't even work. But for the time it was made it was the smallest I could find. It's about a 8x8x4 inch package in hard case. It has ridden in some saddlebag all those years and never once used.And now I ride with roadside assistance so doubt I'd ever need a pump anyway. But this little pump certainly looks interesting. So I might get one to replace this old unused one to carry another 10 or so years. Doubt I'll be riding much longer than that.

·
Registered
2015 BMW K1600GTL & 2008 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom
1,458 Posts
I use mine often. It's easier (and quieter) than my big air compressor to adjust my tires before a ride, and I also find the need to adjust the pressures when I'm on multi day trips, usually due to weather changes such as major temperature variances.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts