Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am David, a licensed mechanical engineer. I am passionate about all things car, truck, SUV repairing and like tinkering at free time. Ever while I was little to drive a car, I was achieving a lot knowledge about automotive and nailing all together in the garage. Now I am sharing my knowledge, advice and experience in the automotive industries. I recommend different kinds of products and services to help you achieve your goals and get the job done as simple as possible.

What about you?

·
Premium Member
9,876 Posts
I am David, a licensed mechanical engineer. I am passionate about all things car, truck, SUV repairing and like tinkering at free time. Ever while I was little to drive a car, I was achieving a lot knowledge about automotive and nailing all together in the garage. Now I am sharing my knowledge, advice and experience in the automotive industries. I recommend different kinds of products and services to help you achieve your goals and get the job done as simple as possible.

What about you?
I am an unemployed bum. I can recommend several decent beers, that I sample often enough. I have to work on my own bikes, as I can not afford to pay the pros. This is how I learned to fix stuff, plus many years of courses. I share my riding knowledge thru this forum, but many newbies do not agree with me. It is a tough live, but I am happy.
I think I need a beer.

UK

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am an unemployed bum. I can recommend several decent beers, that I sample often enough. I have to work on my own bikes, as I can not afford to pay the pros. This is how I learned to fix stuff, plus many years of courses. I share my riding knowledge thru this forum, but many newbies do not agree with me. It is a tough live, but I am happy.
I think I need a beer.

UK
Thanks for your reply, dear. I hope you'll get what you want. But I pray it'll be helpful for you and I'm far away from bad.

·
Premium Member
9,876 Posts
I just discovered I can get your location from putting the pointer over your name. My post above, was more in line with a poster from the US. If I had checked first, I would have written something different.

Something like: Gidday from a small Island in the Salish Sea.
What kind of bike do you ride?

UK

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,519 Posts
Welcome from the eastern half of the USA

·
American Legion Rider
25,978 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts