Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site requests you introduce yourself as one of your first few posts so people know you are serious and not a hit and run type poster. Introductions found here ... https://www.motorcycleforum.com/forums/new-member-introduction.305/
Hi, I have a Malaguti Blog 125, and I have a problem with my dashboard. Its been working fine but suddenly the other day, the speedometer and everything on that side stopped working and I got the following error code you can see on the picture in the digital dash side. It also changes to CE instead of BL.

Does anyone know where I could find the error code meanings? I haven't found it anywhere...
Secondly, would someone know what could have caused the problem?

The most obvious problem I guess would be the speed cable, but because also the warning lights and backlight are

not working I am guessing its an electrical problem. Any suggestions?

·
American Legion Rider
22,825 Posts
You might get more participation if you would go to the New Member Introduction forum and introduce yourself per site rules. You may have overlooked that rule so just a suggestive reminder.(y)

Reactions: stigu_b

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to do it, but it says I cant open a thread?... Anyway, I for those who want to know the solution to my problem. I held down the reset button on the dashboard and it all started working normally again.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I tried to do it, but it says I cant open a thread?... Anyway, I for those who want to know the solution to my problem. I held down the reset button on the dashboard and it all started working normally again.
This is why we want you to make an introduction. This site gets tons of people like you who don't want to contribute anything, they just want our help and disappear.

·
American Legion Rider
22,825 Posts
You mean you got a message you couldn't make a post here...
or in some other forum?

One more time and bye. I'll investigate if indeed you are getting that message in the new member forum so please confirm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You mean you got a message you couldn't make a post here...
or in some other forum?

One more time and bye. I'll investigate if indeed you are getting that message in the new member forum so please confirm.
Cheers, I was able to find the new introduction place from your link and introduced myself. It worked now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
This is why we want you to make an introduction. This site gets tons of people like you who don't want to contribute anything, they just want our help and disappear.

I understand the fact that its nice to introduce myself. But I doubt it will make a huge difference in my behaviour and suddenly make me an active user of the forum. I respect the people who are active here and help other people out, and will try to do the same when I can.

Moderator...
Edited: two posts to hopefully avoid any further negativity.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
13,660 Posts
Glad you figured out your problem and solved it. Perhaps it will help someone else in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts