Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, Check out my photo album and let me know what you think of Aftermarket fairing kits.
Which ones you prefer? Customized ones or factory ones?

Attachments

·
Moderator - Like a crazy cat lady but with bikes!
1,073 Posts
Good morning!! Those fairings do look cool. Unfortunately, you must become a vendor before you start advertising your company products. From the site rules:

No advertising is allowed in the forum. No sales of items or services are allowed in the forum. Links to any commercial sites must be on topic to the thread they are posted in and only placed for informational reasons and not for advertising.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, Miss M. I tried not to advertising here, I've contacted the forum admin for advertize.
Would you like customized color scheme or factory ones?

·
Moderator - Like a crazy cat lady but with bikes!
1,073 Posts
Did not realize you had become a moderator, Congrats.
Hehe, thanks so much! :grin:

NT, no I do not have any need for any fairings, just wanted to point out the forum rules for you. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
- -! I can't see it now...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 4 posts.
So I should post more?

·
American Legion Rider
18,638 Posts
That post was an advertisement which is a forum violation. Remove all advertisement and try again. By the way, what's the status of becoming a legitimate advertiser.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It looks like a Reckless fairing to me. Check out their site and look at the V Star 1100. I really like my windshield from Long Ride Shields on my Reckless fairing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts