Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I’ve got an idea for a custom (but have no welder or welding skills) so I tried google and found one shop near me that might be able to do what I’m looking for but they mostly just modify Harley’s from what I found on their Facebook page (no website). So does anyone here live near the A.B.E region or Philadelphia area of PA and know any custom frame builders? My idea is kinda based off Ed Roth’s Mailbox trike but the crazy dialed to 11. (The model and my rough sketch that I threw together at work)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Is a 'custom' a non ridable show vehicle? because that thing is going to have a turning radius like a freight train :unsure: or possibly the Titanic.

... maybe you can dismount, lift the front wheel by hand using all that leverage from the front forks and then turn it that way, but I think that might become tiresome after a few turns.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is a 'custom' a non ridable show vehicle? because that thing is going to have a turning radius like a freight train :unsure: or possibly the Titanic.

... maybe you can dismount, lift the front wheel by hand using all that leverage from the front forks and then turn it that way, but I think that might become tiresome after a few turns.
It’s definitely a show bike more just to say I put a bloody truck engine in a bike. Kinda like an Ed Roth T bucket, that or I might “borrow” the rear steer system from a wrecked Audi or maybe the steer by wire of an Acura and work that into the rear axle (and I have experience with rear steer I drove forklift at my last job so I know how finicky it will be)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts