Motorcycle Forum banner

421 - 440 of 445 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
This is my latest Cruiser, that will 'Cruise' coast to coast, to work or around the block. It's a Honda CTX 1300D:)

Sam:grin:
I came very very close to buying one of those. How does it ride/handle compared to other bikes?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

·
Banned
81 Posts
Yeap. And the swingarm bag look pretty trick too. :)
That's a sissy bar bag I got cheap and made some hidden mounts to fit it on the swingarm. I use it for my small compressor, plug kit, and a couple tools. And I don't know if you noticed it, but I've got a little black leather fanny pack mounted on the back of my license plate for my sun glasses, ear plugs, etc.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,588 Posts
Good looking bike with a great tag line from Eye. You should steal the tag.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Never heard it described like that EYE but l like it. I kind of fell in love with the color scheme.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's my Cruiser

This is my ride. I consider it a cruiser.

Online community defines cruiser as follows:
"A cruiser is a motorcycle in the style of American machines from the 1930s to the early 1960s, including those made by Harley-Davidson, Indian, Excelsior and Henderson. The riding position usually places the feet forward and the hands up, with the spine erect or leaning back slightly. Typical cruiser engines emphasize easy rideability and shifting, with plenty of low-end torque but not necessarily large amounts of horsepower, traditionally V-twins but inline engines have become more common."

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
What separates a "Cruiser" from another type of bike?
Wikipedia - what is a cruiser motorcycle
A cruiser is a motorcycle in the style of American machines from the 1930s to the early 1960s, including those made by Harley-Davidson, Indian, Excelsior and Henderson. The riding position usually places the feet forward and the hands up, with the spine erect or leaning back slightly

421 - 440 of 445 Posts