Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all you awesome people,

I have an internship in Los Angeles for school that begins January 12th. I am planning leaving Philadelphia on January 1st with a few friends (I'm pretty sure they will all be driving cars though). My planned route is going to be to get south as fast as possible and go through Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, NC, SC, and I'll definitely be stopping in New Orleans :) I'll start going west from there, will definitely stop at Austin, probably Phoenix and the Grand Canyon before I finally get to LA.

I had a more detailed list of the roads but I don't remember them off the top of my head. If anyone is looking to ride up anytime while I go for a day or five, let me know! Let's hope there won't be snow!

·
Nightfly
3,715 Posts
I see you've had no takers for your planned trip. That's a hell of a ride anytime of the year but to leave here January 1st is crazy. If you want to leave May 1st I might be available. I wish you the best my friend.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it's a good thing too haha. I'm fairly a new rider, and I was planning on doing a lot of riding this month but I came down with a nasty case of the flu that has really set my riding back. It also doesn't help that my bike broke down the other day and needs to get to a shop- so as an end result I'm driving out to CA in car with a friend and I'm just going to ship the bike out there. There will definitely be a return journey though from CA to PA in May!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts