Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a lot of stuff come across my news feed yesterday, within each story is an untold story. It didn't happen in this order(the way I'm laying it out), and none of it is connected (one incident with another). It stands out none the less.

First there this teacher in Loudon county Virginia. I posted her speech in another section in which she's imploring parents to voice their opinions on CRT, on behalf of their kids. Basically if your white, CRT tells your white kids they're not all that and a bag of chips, they shouldn't feel good about who they are.

Here is the original speech, presumably in front of the school board.

(Direct link to short speech video)

I listened to an interview of this same Loudon county teacher, she's telling a story told to her as a teacher that is trying to put race in to perspective. It's about two pair of runners, a pair of white runners, and a pair of black runners.

(Direct link to interview, the example story I referred too starts at ~4 minute mark, the entire interview is worth a listen though)

After listening to the story told to her as an example of inequality, I couldn't help but reflect back on this story from World's of Fun in KCMO

12-year-old cousins brutally attacked at Worlds of Fun, leaving Kansas City moms livid

In this story, which also happens to be reality, a point the Loudon county teacher is trying to convey, blacks aren't helping blacks. They are attacking another black. Not only are they attacking, the other black people are filming and laughing!(as pointed at in the interview of the mother of the attacked young black girl). It was a white woman who stepped up, stepped in and stopped the beating(again, as mentioned in the story, and ALL of this was acknowledged by the victims mother.

These people pushing CRT, defund the police(I'll end with a story on this), and systemic racism, what is it about them that they deny themselves the obvious? As @Porky says 'Common Denominator!!'

That's not to say there's no white trash, there's plenty.crime knows no color, all criminals should be treated equally.

I ran across this story last night. It's sad. Fortunately, it appears they'll make it.

In Atlanta Georgia, a pregnant white woman, out for a walk with her 3 year old daughter, was stabbed in the back repeatedly by a black man.

Pregnant woman stabbed on Brookhaven trail undergoes emergency C-section

Also in Atlanta Georgia, this one having directly to do with defund police. A black man drive to an upper class area, shoots a white man out on his morning jog. Shoots at but misses two other white people, and finally runs his car in to a white guy putting his trash out. All of this simply because they were White.

Residents of ritzy Atlanta suburb push for separate police force as crime rages in 'war zone': neighbor

On Thursday, the Buckhead City Committee, formerly the Buckhead Exploratory Committee, will be demanding emergency hearings as part of its ongoing effort to become a separate entity from the city of Atlanta, said Bill White, the group’s CEO and chairman.

"Given everything that's been going on here, it's getting worse and worse and worse," White told Fox News on Wednesday. "So what we're doing because of the murders going through the roof and the attempted murders, and the lack of leadership and nothing changing – the insanity continues – is we're demanding emergency hearings on our cityhood bills."

White continued: "I say we have three major issues and that's all we have … crime, crime and crime."

Then, on Sunday afternoon, a man was shot at the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead, police said. The victim was rushed to a local hospital in critical condition, but could not be saved. His brother was later charged in connection with the man’s death, cops said.

As of May 29, murders in Atlanta were up 63% citywide year-to-date compared to 2020, with 57 reported this year, police statistics show. The number of shootings citywide was also up 45%, from 208 in 2020 to 302 in 2021.

As for Buckhead specifically, which is Atlanta Police Department’s Zone 2, murders year-to-date were up 40% as of May 29, with seven this year and five in 2020, statistics show. That’s a 133% increase from the three reported at the same time in 2019.

As part of the Buckhead City Committee’s efforts to divorce from Atlanta, White said its leaders plan to create their own police force to focus on the concerns of the community.

"You will never hear us knocking the police. It's not their fault," White said, as he described how the number of officers assigned to the jurisdiction was insufficient. He said it creates issues for the residents, such as that 911 calls placed in Buckhead aren’t being answered adequately. "It is life threatening. It is unfathomable."

When asked about the public perception of Buckhead’s quest for more cops and policing amid a time when some in the nation are calling for police budgets to be cut, White said the anti-police efforts are falling on "deaf ears."

"The diverse community of Buckhead hears that and says, 'Go to hell’ … I've talked to communities in Atlanta, leaders and, you know, really hard crime areas in Atlanta … The only thing they're telling me and begging me to help them with is more police, not less police," he continued. "The thing with crime is it's colorblind. It's hitting Black people, it's hitting White people ... this has nothing to do with politics."
I'm thinking the only way out is a reckoning.

Sure you might expect some of this in big liberal cities, but it's happening elsewhere such as Fargo North Dakota and Burley/Twin Falls Idaho.

If you're out and about, watch your back

·
Banned
513 Posts
I don't blame Buckhead for wanting out. The mayor of Atlanta is an idiot that needs to be gone. She fired the cop that was defending himself without due cause. he has since been re instated but is still awaiting trial. There are place in Atlanta where streets have signs that says to keep out if you're white. And no one says a word... well cept lil ole me.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Many years ago in a small town in Missouri, I think, there was a man that thought he could bully anyone and everyone, and for a while he did. Then one day, in broad daylight, he was shot dead right on the main street. The FBI, if I remember correctly, was called to investigate.
They couldn't find anyone that heard or saw a thing that day.

Just a story I heard from a long time ago.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Many years ago in a small town in Missouri, I think, there was a man that thought he could bully anyone and everyone, and for a while he did. Then one day, in broad daylight, he was shot dead right on the main street. The FBI, if I remember correctly, was called to investigate.

That's not murder. That's doing the world a favor. Besides, we have extra people 😂🤣

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
25,146 Posts
Reverse discrimination is perfectly fine in today’s world it seems. Somehow that’s not discriminating. I don’t get it but apparently the news media does. If it was wrong in the 60’s just how does changing the colors make it right today? Guess I’m just too dumb to comprehend that new philosophy.

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I can't recall be the location, but I watched a documentary on it over the winter.

Here's some rational beings regarding CRT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts