Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CanAm Spyder RT
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supposedly the Earth is getting warmer, but you wouldn't know around here. March 30th and 34 degrees this morning. But at least the sun is out, something I haven't seen in several days. Later today its supposed to get up into the upper 40's, and that is my "threshold" for wanting to ride. Like everyone else, I feel like a prisoner with this "stay at home" regimen, so getting in even a short ride later today will be a welcome break. Usually by this date I am riding almost every day, but although we have had a nice day here and there, it has started out as a pretty cold Spring.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nearly 90F again today, about 10 degrees above normal, and without humidity. It's perfect in Florida, and the Governor might even protect the border to keep out infected tourists. Traffic is light, but cabin fever causes pent-up aggression, so many of the cagers are driving crazy.

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,445 Posts
We might be out of the record making rain but we got sloshed again yesterday evening and night. Only a half inch but it came down in ten minutes. Just prior to this the dust was blowing everywhere.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Temperatures are going up in my area with daytime highs in the 60-70's. It's also the start of the spring winds, 20-40 mph. So we are having some great riding weather....yippeee!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm pretty sure that last year at this time I was riding up here in central Alberta. We got another 15-20CM of snow the other night and its below -23C (-9F) this morning! It doesn't look like its going to warm up for awhile yet either. I'll post a picture later when the sun comes up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.